Filagra Tablet, manufactured by Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., is a medication designed to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED). This article provides essential information about the drug, its medical uses, working mechanism, possible side effects, and more. Filagra Tablet, manufactured by Centurion Lab, is a medication used to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in men. This article provides comprehensive information about the drug, its uses, working mechanism, dosage, potential side effects, and other important details.
About Filagra Tablet:
Filagra Tablets contains Sildenafil Citrate as its active pharmaceutical ingredient. It is available in coated tablets with a pink shell. Sildenafil Citrate works by increasing blood flow to the penile region, helping men overcome impotence issues. Filagra Tablets contains Sildenafil Citrate as its active ingredient. This jelly is designed to help men overcome impotence and improve blood flow in the penile region. It can also treat Pulmonary Hypertension in men.
Filagra Oral Jelly Tablets is prescribed for two primary medical conditions:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED): This medication is used to address the challenges associated with achieving and maintaining an erection during sexual activity. This oral jelly assists men in achieving and maintaining an erection, a common issue for those with ED.
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: It can also treat high blood pressure in the arteries connecting the heart and lungs, enhancing exercise capacity for affected patients. Sildenafil Citrate can effectively treat high blood pressure in the arteries connecting the heart and lungs.
How Filagra Tablet Works:
This drug relaxes the smooth muscles in the penile blood vessels, leading to increased blood flow upon sexual stimulation. For pulmonary arterial hypertension, it reduces blood pressure in the pulmonary vessels. Sildenafil Citrate in this jelly is a PDE-5 inhibitor. It relaxes the muscles in the penile region, promoting increased blood flow, which is essential for sustaining an erection. This medication helps men achieve and maintain an erection when sexually stimulated.
Dosage and Usage:
- Take Filagra Tablets 30-60 minutes before sexual activity for ED, but not more than once in 4 hours.
- Filagra Tablets is a prescription-based medication.
- It can be consumed with or without food.
- Take the jelly 30 to 60 minutes before sexual intercourse.
- Place it beneath your tongue and let it dissolve completely.
- This medication is effective only when sexual stimulation is present.
- It’s crucial to note that sexual stimulation is required for it to work.
- There’s no fixed dose; one tablet per day is the general guideline.
Possible Side Effects:
Common side effects include While Filagra Tablets typically doesn’t cause severe side effects, common ones may include:
- Visual disturbances
- Nasal congestion
- And more
Interactions with Other Drugs:
Filagra Pills may interact with drugs like nitrates, alpha-adrenergic blocking agents, and CYP3A4 inhibitors, among others. Consult your doctor for specific guidance.
When to Avoid Taking the Drug:
- Allergy to sildenafil or its ingredients
- Use of nitrate-containing medicines
- Vision disorders
- Severe heart conditions
- Liver or kidney disease
- Blood cell disorders
- Penile deformities
- Health reasons prohibiting sexual activity
Things to Avoid When Using the Drug:
- Grapefruit juice
- Alcohol or marijuana
- High-fat meals
General Information and Precautions:
- Filagra Tablets may cause a temporary drop in blood pressure, so be cautious if you’re taking medications for high blood pressure.
- It may lead to hearing and vision issues.
- Individuals with certain heart conditions should use it with extreme care.
- It’s not intended for use in individuals under 18 years of age.
- Patients with erectile dysfunction should consider evaluation for Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH).
- After consuming Filagra Tablets, avoid operating heavy machinery or driving, as it may reduce alertness.
- This jelly is not intended for males under 18 or women.
- Caution is advised for patients with a physical penile deformity (Peyronie’s disease).
Store Filagra Tablets in a cool, dark place at a temperature between 40 to 85°F (15 to 30°C) to maintain its efficacy. Dispose of expired pills properly, following your doctor’s instructions. Store Filagra Tablets in a cool and dry place to maintain its integrity.
- Can Filagra be taken on an as-needed basis?
- Yes, but a single dose should be consumed in a day.
- Can Filagra be taken with meals?
- Yes, it can be taken with meals, provided they are not high in fat content, which can reduce its effectiveness.
- Should patients with high blood pressure over 130mmHg take Filagra for FSAD treatment?
- No, patients with high blood pressure should avoid Filagra for FSAD treatment, as it may worsen their condition.
- How long does the effect of Filagra Tablets last?
- You should take this jelly 30 to 60 minutes before sexual activity, and the effect can typically be felt within an hour. The impact of Sildenafil Citrate lasts up to four hours.
- What occurs if we intake two sachets of Filagra Tablets?
- It’s recommended to consume one sachet at a time. Taking two sachets may lead to a prolonged and painful erection and an increased risk of side effects like nausea, muscle pain, and dizziness.
- Who shouldn’t take Filagra Tablets?
- This jelly should be kept away from children under 18 and is not recommended for women.