Malegra 25 mg tablet is a potential and long-lasting medicinal formula for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. This drug helps men have a pleasurable experience by improving overall sexual performance. It is a fast-acting medicine that can last up to four hours. It works well for men of all ages, regardless of how long the patient has had difficulty getting and maintaining an erection. Malegra 25 is effective in erectile dysfunction, pulmonary hypertension, and benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Malegra 25 stops the breakdown of cGMP. The availability of cGMP helps to relax the veins of the penis and thus aids in erection when the sexual activity or sexual stimulation is required. Inhibition of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) leads to the relaxation of smooth muscles in the penis and helps to lower the pressure in the lungs.
What are the Dosage Instructions?
Missed dose: If you forget to take a dose of Malegra 25 or higher dose Malegra 200 mg tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next one, skip the missed dose and take the next one. Keep a gap of 24 hours between each dose.
Overdose: In case of an overdose, seek emergency medical help or contact a doctor.
How to Take Malegra 25 Mg Tablet?
Take this medication in the dose and duration instructed by your doctor. Malegra should be taken with a glass of water, 1 hour before sexual intercourse.
Malegra 25 mg tablet side effects:
- Back pain
- Nasal congestion
- Nausea or vomiting
- Chest pain
- Vision loss
- Hearing loss
Precautions and Warnings for Malegra 25 Mg Tablet:
- If you are allergic to sildenafil citrate or any of the other ingredients in the formulation, do not take it.
- Do not take Malegra if you have kidney or liver disease.
- If you are allergic to any medicine like sildenafil or any other medicine or food, do not take it.
- Do not take it during pregnancy. There is evidence of fatal consequences for the fetus from using the drug during pregnancy.
- It is recommended not to drink alcohol before taking Malegra 25mg to get the maximum benefit from your medication.