With two powerful active ingredients, Sildenafil 100 mg and Fluoxetine 60 mg, Malegra Fxt improves the overall sexual health of men: it not only ensures hard erections but also reduces the sexual complications of premature ejaculation, which improves the love life in such men and keeps an active sexual relationship with your partner. Sildenafil citrate, which is used in this medicine, removes the blockage caused in the arteries and blood vessels and increases blood flow to the male organ, which allows hard and strong erections for a longer time. Another chemical component used in this medicine is an antidepressant that reduces premature ejaculation with the ingestion of a single pill.
Take Malegra Fxt as directed by your doctor. Take Malegra Fxt orally with a full glass of water about 50 to 60 minutes before sexual activity. Chemical fluoxetine absorbs in 40 to 60 minutes while sildenafil citrate takes 30 minutes to dissolve, so the best effect can be reached in 90 minutes.
Do not take Malegra Fxt more than once a day. If you forget a dose of Malegra and still plan to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue taking as directed by your doctor. If you forget a dose of Malegra Fxt, use it as soon as possible.
Store Malegra Fxt between 68 and 77 degrees F or 20 and 25 degrees C. Keep away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep it away from children and pets.
Active ingredients: Sildenafil Fluoxetine.
The effects of this drug last up to 4 hours. Malegra Fxt should not be taken daily as it can become a habit in the person, so this type of consumption can lead to dependence on this drug in the person and cause undesirable side effects. In the event of an overdose, notify the nearest poison control center or emergency room immediately.
Do not take Malegra Fxt if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients in Malegra FXT
- You are under mental stress or physical activity
- Your doctor has recommended that you avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- You use nitrates in any form
- You are taking certain recreational drugs
Contact your doctor or health care professional if these apply to you. Some medical conditions may interact with Malegra Fxt or Malegra FXT Plus. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if you are in any of the following situations:
- If you are taking prescription or non-prescription drugs, herbal supplements, or dietary supplements
- If you have allergies to any component in the drug
- If you have a deformed penis, blood cell problems, sickle cell anemia.
- If you have a history of heart problems, high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, or blood vessel problems.
- If you have had a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat, especially within the last 6 months.