Malegra is the first effective drug that helped explain the problem of erectile dysfunction in a significant number of men. According to the data, around 100 million men over 18 suffer from erectile dysfunction problems due to circulatory disorders in the pelvis. One of the most successful and effective pills for meaningful treatment is Malegra.
Malegra is often used to treat erectile dysfunction or impotence disorder in men where men are not aroused enough to have sex.
Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction
Malegra has different dosages, which is why there are so many options for treating erectile dysfunction available to the doctor. One of the most successful and effective vital treatment drugs is the Malegra tablet. With Malegra 100 tablets men can achieve and maintain a strong erection quickly after sexual stimulation. It works by relaxing the muscles and veins in the penis, which allows more blood to enter the penis. It also helps them ascend faster after ejaculation.
How Long Does Malegra Take to Work?
You should take Malegra tablet approximately 1 hour before sexual activity. However, you can take it 30 minutes to 4 hours before sex, if needed. with or without food. If you take Malegra after a high-fat meal, it may take longer to work.
Can you Take Malegra on an Empty Stomach?
Yes absolutely. The medicine works well when taken on an empty stomach. The drug may have delayed effects after eating food.
Why is Malegra a Popular Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction Problems?
Malegra can work in 15 minutes. It is a popular treatment for erectile dysfunction problems as it has been shown to precisely help approximately 80% of men who have sexual problems.
What Precautions Should be Taken with Malegra?
- Do not take Malegra if you are taking nitrate-based medication such as nitroglycerin for angina, as this can cause a severe drop in blood pressure.
- Drinking alcohol while taking the blue Viagra pill can affect your sexual performance.
- The safety of this medicine has not yet been prescribed for adolescents.
- Do not use Malegra if you have kidney or liver problems.
- Do not take Sildenafil Citrate Malegra 200 mg more than once in several days.
- Stop using grapefruit juice and fatty foods with this Viagra Blue pill to avoid undesirable effects.
- Do not take Malegra if you are allergic to sildenafil citrate or any other ingredient in Malegra tablet.
- If you have a history of heart attacks, you should never take this blue pill.
- Malegra only works when a man is explicitly stimulated.
- This medicine is not at all intended for use in women.
- Malegra does not provide protection from sexually transmitted diseases.
- Quit smoking while taking this medicine.
Malegra Side Effects
- Diarrhea, nausea
- Headache and dizziness
- Stuffy or runny nose, heartburn, flushing
- Difficulty sleeping
- Heart attack, chest pain
- Irregular heartbeat
- Burning or itching when urinating
- Swelling of hands, ankles, feet, face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Signs of an allergic reaction