Super Vidalista is a popular and successful erectile dysfunction treatment. With the same active ingredients as Cialis, patients can benefit from an effective treatment time of at least 36 hours. This enables couples to have sex when in the mood. This longer treatment time has earned the drug the nickname “Le Weekender” in France.
The generic name of Super Vidalista or Extra Super Vidalista is Tadalafil and it is part of the PDE5 family of vasodilators. These drugs work by widening the blood vessels in the body; especially in the genital area. This, in turn, allows for more blood flow to enable an erection. Dapoxetine has been clinically tested and approved in many countries to treat premature ejaculation and allow longer sexual intercourse. It is not an aphrodisiac and stimulation is required to develop an erection.
Super Vidalista Side Effects
Along with the necessary effects, Super Vidalista can cause some side effects. While not all of these side effects can occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention. Commonly reported side effects of Super Vidalista are:
headache, hot flashes, and nausea.
Common side effects
These common side effects are related to dehydration and generally decrease with increased water intake.
- Facial redness or flushing
- Blocked nose
- Dryness in eyes
- Mild Nausea
- Pain in your arms or legs
Less Common Side Effects
The following side effects with Super Vidalista may occur and generally do not require medical attention. These side effects are not dangerous and can usually wear off as your body gets used to the medicine. Also, your doctor can educate you on how to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Contact your doctor if any of the following side effects persist or doesn’t go away or if you have any questions about it:
- Sensitivity to light
- Drowsiness as if you might pass out
- Ringing in the ears
- Blurred vision
Serious Side Effects
Although serious side effects are rare, stop taking Super Vidalista and see an emergency doctor immediately if you notice any of the following serious side effects.
- Chest pain
- Dizziness during sex
- Erection longer than 4 hours (Priapism)
- Severe decrease or loss of vision
- Severe decrease or loss of hearing
Super Vidalista is not suitable for everyone. For patients under treatment for the following conditions or any persistent controlled disease, you should consult your doctor before taking Vidalista:
- Cardiovascular and cardiovascular diseases, including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis, and general ventricular obstruction, stroke, heart attack, or severe Arrhythmia.
- Heart failure or coronary artery disease, which causes unstable angina pectoris, blood pressure related disorders including hypertension and hypotension, and patients with severe autonomic blood pressure control
- Hypotension at rest from retinitis pigmentosa, sickle cell disease, or other related anemia