Tadarise tablets contain tadalafil, a type 5 phosphodiesterase inhibitor used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It should be taken 1 hour before planned sexual intercourse and can last longer than 4 hours.
Tadarise may conflict with other medicines and cause side effects. Therefore, follow the doctor’s instructions. Tadarise 20 is used to treat erectile dysfunction, or impotence, in men, a sexual disorder in which men cannot achieve and maintain an erection sufficient for sexual activity.
How Does Tadarise Work?
Tadarise tablets contain the active ingredient tadalafil, an inhibitor of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5). This active ingredient relaxes smooth muscles and increases blood flow to the penile region. When you are sexually aroused, nitric oxide is released into the erectile tissue of the penis, which produces the enzyme guanylate cyclase, which increases levels of a neurochemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels of the male reproductive system and allows blood to fill the erectile tissue to cause an erection.
In men with erectile dysfunction, the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP and thus prevents blood flow to the penis, which leads to a loss of erection. Tadarise 60 blocks the effects of PDE5 and increases blood flow to the penis, causing an erection. Tadalafil helps a man have and maintain an erection for better and longer sexual performance by activating the cGMP mechanism. However, Tadarise tablets do not stimulate your sexual urges, they only work when you are sexually aroused.
How Long Does Tadarise Last?
Tadarise tablets should be taken 1 hour before the intended sexual intercourse. In most cases, the tablets start to work in about 30 minutes and last for about 4 hours as long as you are sexually aroused.
Tadarise Side Effects
The most commonly reported side effects of taking Tadarise tablets are:
- Nasal congestion
Less common side effects are:
- Visual disturbances
- Increased tearing causes watery eyes
- Changes in blood pressure (hypo- and hypertension)
- Shortness of breath
- Joint pain in the back
When Should you Avoid Tadarise?
Do not take Tadarise tablets if:
- If you are allergic to any of the other ingredients of Tadarise 40,
- You have or had cardiovascular problems
- You had a heart attack in the last 6 months
- You have abnormally high or low blood pressure and have eye problems such as retinitis pigmentosa or non-arterial anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) which leads to loss of vision.
- You have an anatomical deformation of the penis, painful erections
- You have ingested large amounts of alcohol or grapefruit juice.
Taking medications that can have contradictions with Tadarise or can increase the risk of side effects or overdose.
There are no reviews yet.